• Eliminate Frizz
• Restore the damaged Cortex and fill all gaps
• Hair Become Fuller and Thicker
• Smooth hair and create natural shine
• Stimulate new hair Growth
• Brings your hair back to life
• Wash the hair twice with MK Clarifying Shampoo for 2-3 minutes and massage gently. For very tight curls & virgin hair, wash hair with clarifying shampoo 3 times to ensure that the hair cuticles are ready to receive the treatment.
• Blow-dry hair with hair dryer with moderate heat about 80% dry.
• Part hair into 4 sections. Apply MK Hair Botox with an application brush section by section 1/4 inch from root. Do not over saturate. Comb the solution throughout the hair entirely (the more the hair is brushed, the better the result).
• Leave the treatment for 50 minutes for wavy/frizzy hair and up to 75 minutes for very curly hair.
• Rinse Excess product only from hair with water. DONOT Completely washes the hair.
CAUTION: This step is different from all other keratin treatments. You first rinse the excess treatment from hair then you use the Flatiron.
• Blow-dry hair completely 100% using your blow dryer and a round hair brush (the more the hair is brushed, the better the result).
• Use the MK Flatiron at 450°F/230°C, 10-12 times on very small sections to properly seal the treatment into the hair cuticles. Iron very small portions of hair for best results. Adjust the heat by the hair condition.
• Wash hair within 24 hours with MK Replenishing Shampoo and Conditioner. Apply MK Hair Serum or Argan Oil and style as desired.
• Maintain treatment in hair using MK Replenishing Shampoo and Conditioner.